Do you want to help design and optimize display and video campaigns for some of the country's largest digital stores? Do you have a passion and understanding of digital marketing and tech? Then it might be someone like you, we are looking for!
Web2Media is a data-driven, digital marketing agency with great ambitions and a good, informal atmosphere - and we are located right in the center of Aarhus. We have the customer in focus, and our efforts are characterized by the fact that we develop our Danish and international customers' business digitally through competent advice, sparring, and in-depth analyzes.
We are looking for a passionate and structured Programmatic Specialist who will help create and deliver brand experiences through the leading marketing platforms for some of the country's most ambitious and largest digital businesses such as SPORT 24, Ejner Hessel, Starmark, Johannes Fog, and Aarstiderne.
As a Programmatic Specialist, you will be responsible for your own customers, for whom you must prepare, deliver, and optimize display and video campaigns.
In addition, the job involves:
- Onboarding customers in ad server and DSP (DV360, YouTube, and Adform).
- Setting up RTB / programmatic campaigns, strategies, and objectives, as well as associated banner and video material.
- Analyzing and optimizing campaign activities based on customer data and KPIs.
- Conducting dialogues with technology partners, media, and data providers.
- Developing set-ups and methods via test and learn processes, A/B experiments, and implementation of new features.
- Part of projects and product development in the team and across the house.
You will be a part of a young and dynamic team that is ready to give you the sparring you need to perform in this position. At Web2Media our goal is to become the place where you will experience professional and personal development.
When we choose our new Programmatic Specialist, it is important for us that you have a passion for digital marketing and interest as well as an understanding of technology. You come with great motivation and the desire to learn and to improve your skills as a specialist. As a person, you work structured and can navigate between different customers, tasks, and deadlines.
In addition, we imagine that you:
- Have a degree in marketing, finance, IT, web development, e-commerce, or equivalent.
- Have experience with advanced functions in Excel such as pivot tables.
- Have relevant experience with online advertising, tracking, and analytics - e.g. from Facebook, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Have a natural interest and curiosity in topics such as algorithms, machine learning, and data activation.
- Have a great desire to contribute socially to the team and culture.
Experience with setting up and operating your own website and/or advertising is a plus, but not a requirement.
We offer a flexible working time of 37 hours in Aarhus city, where you will be greeted by an office buzzing with life. The culture is open and straightforward, and we always want the best for each other, our customers, and our suppliers. We believe that what you give comes tenfold again, and we call it: Give More - Get More.
As a part of Web2Media, you will be a part of a strong community that is characterized by good initiatives that focus on well-being, health, exercise, and job satisfaction. Our many social activities and joint training have, among other things, meant that in the summer of 2021 we were named Denmark's Healthiest Workplace in the Central Jutland Region.
In addition, you can look forward to:
- Professional sparring with some of the country's leading digital specialists.
- Personal and professional development.
- Aarhus' best lunch arrangement, good coffee, and delicious fruit.
- Employee trips, discount arrangements, and fitness.
- A Friday bar out of the ordinary.
- Health scheme and pension scheme.
We are one of Denmark's leading digital marketing agencies with more than 65 consultants and specialists, who are located at our head office in Aarhus and our office in Copenhagen. We work with a wide range of both B2B and B2C companies, all with an ambition to win their respective markets, and see ourselves as a trusted partner in getting there. Our success has been reflected in four Gazelle awards and several final places at the Google Premier Partner Awards and a nomination for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2021.
Is this something for you?
If you think you are our new colleague, please send your application and resume to us here or click on the application button "Apply here" at the bottom of the page. We invite for interviews on an ongoing basis, so feel free to send your application as soon as possible.
If you are interested in hearing more about the job, you are welcome to contact Digital Business Developer, Mads Krabbe Øvlesen, on tel. + 45 27 79 95 24.
You can also read more about being employed by Web2Media here.
We look forward to hearing from you.